More Ways to Pay
Dr. Dental offers a variety of ways for you to pay for your care. So you can choose the payment type that fits you—and your budget.
Dental Insurance Options
We want to make it easy for customers to get quality dental care. That’s why we accept plans from lots of different insurance carriers and our staff is trained to help customers every step of the way. At Dr. Dental, our friendly staff is always here to answer any of your questions. We’ll verify your benefits for you and make sure your benefits are used in the best way possible.
For first time visits, remember to bring your insurance information so we can help you right away. If you don’t see your insurance carrier here, please call your local Dr. Dental to see if we accept your plan. Dr. Dental can bill all traditional insurance plans, and we are preferred providers for:
Dr. Dental works with the following state and private insurance programs:
- Aetna –
- Altus Dental – with 3 tiers of coverage, affordable care options, and responsive customer service, Altus Dental is becoming one of the New England region’s most trusted dental providers. Altus Dental offers custom coverage levels, depending on your dental care needs.
- Ameritis –
- Anthem –
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – this nationwide dental care and healthcare plan is accepted by all Dr. Dental locations. For Massachusetts residents, Blue Cross Blue Shield offers their Dental Blue 65 option. Contact Dr. Dental today if you’re unsure of your BCBS eligibility.
- Children’s Medical Security Plan – originally called Unicare Dental, the Children’s Medical Security Plan includes cosmetic and dental surgery coverage. All children in Massachusetts are covered by this plan.
- Cigna Dental – New Hampshire dental care just got better with the introduction of Cigna Dental’s statewide coverage plan. With individual coverage programs and plans for companies, Cigna provides all NH residents comprehensive, affordable dental care – all available at Dr. Dental!
- Connecticut Medicaid – all Dr. Dental locations in Connecticut can work with you to determine your state Medicaid coverage. With more than a dozen offices in CT, Dr. Dental is ready to help you today!
- Delta Dental –
- GEHA Connection Dental – the Government Employees Health Association plan, known as GEHA, is accepted at all Dr. Dental offices. With a handful of customized plans and budget-friendly prices, GEHA is one of the most widespread federal employee healthcare programs.
- Guardian –
- Humana Dental – Humana offers four different dental care plans for individuals and families. Click the link more information about Humana Dental and how Dr. Dental can help get you the coverage and services you need.
- Husky Dental – this program is run by the Connecticut Dental Health Partnership (CDHP), and is one of the most popular dental care plans for children throughout the state. Click on the link to read our comprehensive guide to Husky Dental coverage in Connecticut.
- MassHealth Dental – if you live in Massachusetts, you may qualify for the widely used MassHealth Dental plan. A full range of services are available, based on certain income requirements. Dental’s MassHealth guide contains a wealth of information, including how to apply, coverage options, and more.
- Metlife –
- New Hampshire Medicaid – this popular plan includes comprehensive coverage for children, and emergency dental care for adults. The NH Department of Health and Human Services administers the program. You can apply on the state’s Medicaid website.
- Principal –
- Sunlife –
- United Concordia – United Concordia is one of the largest dental insurers in the United States, insuring more than 8 million members worldwide. This dental insurance provider offers three dental care plans to choose from: Preferred (PPO), Flex (PPO, and Plus (DHMO).
Flexible Payment Plans and Options
Dr. Dental can work with you to put together a flexible payment plan that works for you, and your budget. Our staff can help explain all the available payment options and help you decide what works best. We accept cash, checks and the following methods of payment:
CareCredit is an affordable way to help pay for you and your family’s healthcare expenses, including dental costs. CareCredit offers both short-term (6, 12, 18, or 24 months) and long-term (24, 36, 48, or 60 months) to give you optimal flexibility. Dr. Dental accepts CareCredit payments at all of our offices.