MassHealth, a vital component of the Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services’ health insurance program, offers comprehensive dental care for all state residents. Administrative duties are handled by DentaQuest, an outsourced provider for claims processing, coverage assistance, customer service, and other support tasks.
Since MassHealth Dental is one of the most widely utilized and popular health insurance programs in Massachusetts, it helps to know how to apply for MassHealth Dental coverage, and also how to find MassHealth Dental providers.
Dr. Dental is a proud MassHealth Dental provider, and this page provides valuable information about:
- MassHealth Dental offerings
- Applying for MassHealth Dental coverage
- Useful phone numbers, website links, and other helpful data
MassHealth Dental Coverage – Basic Plan Options and Features & How to Apply
The MassHealth Dental Benefit Handbook explains everything you need to learn about plan options, coverage tiers, eligibility, and more. In a nutshell, the following services are available:
- Oral exams
- Root canals & oral surgery
- And much more
To apply for MassHealth Dental, visit the MassHealth health insurance application page, which includes a comprehensive collection of forms, numbers, required information, and much more.
The most important first step in acquiring MassHealth Dental coverage starts with creating an account at the Massachusetts Health Connector portal. Once you’re setup with an account, you can apply for all the great benefits available through MassHealth Dental coverage!
Dr. Dental also created a MassHealth Dental Comprehensive Guide to help with the application process.
MassHealth Dental: Who Is Eligible?
Given the constantly changing political winds in Massachusetts, updates to MassHealth Dental benefits are always in flux. However, local and state politicians realize the popularity of MassHealth insurance – including MassHealth Dental – and typically keep coverage and eligibility the same from year to year.
According to the MassHealth Dental website, the following state health plan participants are eligible to receive dental benefits.
- MassHealth Standard
- Children’s Medical Security Plan
- MassHealth Family Assistance
- MassHealth CommonHealth
- MassHealth Limited (emergency only)
Getting More Information on MassHealth Dental
The MassHealth contact page includes a valuable collection of resources and contact numbers to call for more help with your dental coverage questions. These resources and contacts include:
- MassHealth Enrollment Center Locations
- Health Plan Contacts
- Massachusetts Health Connector
- MassHealth Dental (we recommend this portal for all dental care questions)
Click here for the latest MassHealth Dental contacts. Here, you’ll find phone numbers, email forms, hours of operation and the MassHealth mailing address.
Remember, the helpful staff at Dr. Dental (all MA locations) can also help with any issues or concerns you have with your MassHealth dental coverage.
Looking for MassHealth Dental Providers? Visit Dr. Dental Today
Dr. Dental is a trusted MassHealth Dental provider. All of our Massachusetts dental facilities accept MassHealth Dental, so you and your family can have the confidence and peace of mind knowing you’ll get the best dental care – covered by the state’s most popular public health insurance plan – right here at Dr. Dental!
Stop in at any Dr. Dental office in Massachusetts; click here to locate a facility near you. The Dr. Dental network also offers professional dental care and affordable prices elsewhere throughout New England, including New Hampshire, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Dr. Dental is here to assist with any questions you have about MassHealth, including:
- Enrollment questions. Since we’re one of the state’s preferred MassHealth Dental providers, we’re always here to lend a helping hand! Stop by your nearest Dr. Dental office.
- Coverage issues. If you’re not sure about which MassHealth Dental benefits apply to Dr. Dental’s services, contact us today.
- Recent updates to legislation. Should any changes occur to existing MassHealth Dental coverage, your local Dr. Dental office has all the information you need to confirm eligibility, coverage levels, updated costs and more.
We look forward to providing you the best dental care in the state, all covered by the MassHealth dental plan. And even if you don’t have insurance, we offer convenient and affordable payment plans to fit any budget. Thanks for considering Dr. Dental as your preferred MassHealth dental provider.